- 1 How do I speak to a live person at PayPal?
- 2 How do you send an email to PayPal?
- 3 Does PayPal have a chat?
- 4 How do I contact PayPal support?
- 5 Is PayPal customer service good?
- 6 What is the PayPal email address?
- 7 Should I give someone my PayPal email?
- 8 How do I contact PayPal about a refund?
- 9 Can you ring PayPal?
- 10 Is PayPal message center 24 hours?
- 11 How can I chat with PayPal without logging in?
- 12 Does PayPal refund money if scammed?
- 13 How do I report a PayPal scammer?
How do I speak to a live person at PayPal?
How to talk to a real person on Paypal
- Dail 1-888-221-1161 and press #.
- Enter 2 and say ‘ speak to a Paypal representative ‘.
How do you send an email to PayPal?
Click the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of the page. Type your question into the ‘Tell us why you’re contacting PayPal ‘ field and click ‘Find’. Then, in section 2 of the page, click ‘ Email us’ and follow the on-screen instructions.
Does PayPal have a chat?
In an email, a text message, on a chat, or even on your business card. Get paid, real fast. Friends, family, or customers can follow the link, enter any amount and that’s it. The money’s usually in your PayPal account in seconds.
How do I contact PayPal support?
For any type of unauthorized transaction or error, you can call our customer service at (402) 935-7733. You can also notify us in writing or online by following the instructions below.
Is PayPal customer service good?
PayPal has a consumer rating of 2.7 stars from 2,096 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about PayPal most frequently mention customer service, credit card and bank account problems. PayPal ranks 5th among Money Transfer sites.
What is the PayPal email address?
PayPal accounts are linked to email addresses, so a PayPal address is simply an email address that has been verified as a valid recipient of payments. After you sign up, you receive an email that allows you to verify your request for a PayPal account.
Should I give someone my PayPal email?
It’s perfectly safe to give them your email address – as long as they don’t know your password – but usually what happens after that, is if it is a scammer, you start receiving fake emails trying to get you to believe money is in your account when it really was never sent at all.
How do I contact PayPal about a refund?
You can request a refund of a completed payment by sending the seller an email. Ask the seller to go to the Transaction Details page for your transaction and click Issue a refund. You can request a refund up to 180 days after you pay for your item.
Can you ring PayPal?
Next topic. If you have any questions, contact our UK customer support team on 020 8080 6500* or 0800 358 9448* from a landline only or visit the PayPal Here community support page.
Is PayPal message center 24 hours?
Re: Message Centre We are available 24 /7 to answer private messages sent through our Facebook page (http://goo.gl/4BO8de) and respond swiftly to any tweets directed towards @AskPayPal!
How can I chat with PayPal without logging in?
Contact PayPal by E-Mail Without Using a Log-In. Visit the Help Center. Visit PayPal and navigate directly to the Help Center page by clicking on the “Contact” link at the bottom of any PayPal page.
Does PayPal refund money if scammed?
If you paid for something via PayPal, but the item never arrived, or you suspect fraud, you can cancel the payment on your own. In case the payment is pending for more than 30 days, the amount will be automatically refunded to your account.
How do I report a PayPal scammer?
- Go to the Resolution Center at the bottom of the page.
- Click Report a Problem.
- Select the transaction you want to dispute, and click Continue.
- Select “I want to report unauthorized activity.”
- Click Continue.
- Follow the instructions to finish opening your dispute.