- 1 How do you call a +64 number?
- 2 How do you dial 44?
- 3 How do I call Auckland from Canada?
- 4 Which country code is 64?
- 5 What country uses +61?
- 6 What do New Zealand mobile numbers start with?
- 7 How do I call a New Zealand cell phone from overseas?
- 8 What is New Zealand’s state code?
- 9 What is +44 instead of?
- 10 What does +44 mean in front of mobile number?
- 11 What is +44 before a phone number?
- 12 How do you call Australia from Canada?
- 13 How can I call New Zealand for free?
How do you call a +64 number?
Dialling codes New Zealand’s country code is + 64. For calls to New Zealand from Australia dial: 0011 + 64 + area code + telephone number. For calls from New Zealand to Australia dial: 00 + 61 + area code + telephone number.
How do you dial 44?
To call the UK from the US, just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 44, the country code for the U.K.
- Then the area code (2–5 digits).
- And finally the phone number (4–8 digits; area code plus phone number equals 10 digits).
How do I call Auckland from Canada?
011 is the international prefix used to dial somewhere outside of Canada. 64 is the international code used to dial to New Zealand. 9 is the local area or city code used to dial to Auckland. 02102711274 is the local number you wrote.
Which country code is 64?
New Zealand country code The international dialing code for New Zealand is +64.
What country uses +61?
List of international country calling phone codes
|Country||Country Code||International Prefix|
|Australian External Territories||672||00|
What do New Zealand mobile numbers start with?
More Information. Most NZ mobile phone numbers begin with the prefix 021, 022 or 027.
How do I call a New Zealand cell phone from overseas?
First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 64, the country code for New Zealand. Then dial the 1-digit area code (see sample calling code list below) followed by the 7-digit phone number.
What is New Zealand’s state code?
|Code||Subdivision name (en)||Subdivision category|
What is +44 instead of?
44 is the country code for the UK. So to dial into the UK from another country you need to dial + 44 (or 0044, or whatever your ‘exit code’ is). When you are dialling in from outside the country, you replace the 0 with the + 44 so the number becomes +447XXX-XXX-XXX.
What does +44 mean in front of mobile number?
+ 44 is the international dialing code for the United Kingdom. Using + 44 at the start of a British number allows you to call this number from outside of the UK.
What is +44 before a phone number?
Therefore you should add ‘+ 44 ‘ UK’s country code to make the number unambiguous; ‘+ 44 7911 123456’ will always lead to a mobile phone in the UK.
How do you call Australia from Canada?
To call Australia from Canada, dial: 011 – 61 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 011 – 61 – 9 Digit Mobile Number
- 011 – Exit code for Canada, and is needed for making any international call from Canada.
- 61 – ISD Code or Country Code of Australia.
- Area code – There are 19 area codes in Australia.
How can I call New Zealand for free?
Simply dial 0845 222 6666 + 0064 + the local number All you have to do is make a note of the special access number that you need to dial in order to make free calls to New Zealand: 0845 222 6666.