- 1 How do I get a GCKey for Service Canada?
- 2 Is My Service Canada Account the same as my CRA account?
- 3 How do I register for MSCA with GCKey?
- 4 How do I apply for EI online?
- 5 Can I have two GCKey accounts?
- 6 What is GCKey user ID and password?
- 7 Can I access CRA through My Service Canada Account?
- 8 Can I access my CRA account from My Service Canada Account?
- 9 Are GCKey and CRA login the same?
- 10 How do I find my GCKey username?
- 11 How do I find my Service Canada username?
- 12 How do I link my GCKey account?
- 13 Do you automatically get Cerb If you apply for EI?
- 14 What documents do I need to apply for EI?
- 15 How long do I receive EI?
How do I get a GCKey for Service Canada?
To register for a GCKey, go to the sign in page and click the “Continue to GCKey ” button. Then, choose a user name and a password. It’ll ask you to create security questions. Keep a copy of this in a safe place in case you forget.
Is My Service Canada Account the same as my CRA account?
The link provides you with a convenient connection between the Canada Revenue Agency’s ( CRA ) My Account for individuals and Employment and Social Development Canada’s (ESDC) My Service Canada Account.
How do I register for MSCA with GCKey?
You need it to register for MSCA with GCKey. Use a personal access code (PAC)
- your Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- your parent’s family name at birth.
- your postal code if you are a Canadian resident or your country of residence if you are a foreign resident.
How do I apply for EI online?
To find out if you are eligible to receive EI regular benefits, you must submit an application online. It will take about 60 minutes to complete the online application. The website takes you step by step through the application process, and provides detailed instructions on how to complete the form.
Can I have two GCKey accounts?
Yes, if you wish to do so, you can use a different credential to access different Government of Canada services. However, you will need to remember which credential you used with each of those services. For example, if you use GCKey to register for an account with IRCC, you must always use GCKey to access your account.
What is GCKey user ID and password?
A GCKey is a unique credential ( username / password ) that allows access to, and protects your communication with, online Government of Canada programs and services. Take note that once you have accessed the saved application form with your GCKey, only that GCKey will be able to access the form.
Can I access CRA through My Service Canada Account?
Link between Service Canada and CRA accounts You can securely access your income tax and other benefit information by selecting Access CRA in MSCA. This will connect you to your CRA account without having to login or revalidate your identity.
Can I access my CRA account from My Service Canada Account?
Did you know that the Canada Revenue Agency’s My Account and Employment and Social Development Canada’s (ESDC) My Service Canada Account are now linked? With one user ID and password, you can securely access your information from both accounts without having to revalidate your identity!
Are GCKey and CRA login the same?
Can I use the same GCKey to access several services? Yes. You can use the same GCKey credential to access all available online services, with the exception of the CRA services. To access the CRA’s login services, you must either use one of the Sign-In Partners or register for a CRA User ID and password.
How do I find my GCKey username?
Go to the sign-in page for GCKey and you’ll be able to create a new password after you answer the password recovery questions you previously set up while registering for a GCKey. If you lost your GCKey username, you will have to create a new GCKey.
How do I find my Service Canada username?
If you have forgotten your CRA user ID for the Candidate profile service, you have to register for a new one by completing the Candidate profile recovery process. This will allow the new CRA user ID you register for during the recovery process, to be linked to your existing candidate profile.
To link an application:
- Follow the steps to sign into your online account or create a new one.
- In your account, under “What would you like to do today?”, click on “ Link application to this account ”
- Enter the information exactly as you did you on your original application.
Do you automatically get Cerb If you apply for EI?
For anyone who became eligible for EI regular or sickness benefits on March 15, 2020, or later, your Employment Insurance claim will be automatically processed through the Canada Emergency Response Benefit. If I am already receiving EI regular benefits, should I reapply for the CERB? No.
What documents do I need to apply for EI?
To complete the online EI application for EI regular benefits, you will need the following personal information:
- your social insurance number (SIN)
- the last name at birth of one of your parents.
- your mailing and residential addresses, including the postal codes.
How long do I receive EI?
Workers claiming EI regular benefits are eligible for up to 50 weeks of benefits for claims established between September 27, 2020 and September 25, 2021. The additional weeks of benefits ensure that EI claimants who could exhaust their benefits as early as March 27, 2021, do not suffer from a gap in income support. 5